Note: There is delay with these journals, so unfortunately, I cannot guarantee a Christmas delivery. At the moment it looks like I will be able to dispatch these late December/early January.
This is a Val Marie Prayer Journal. It a wonderful tool meant to aid focus in your prayer life. I used one last year for the first time and it was truly a gamechanger. This journal has a full year's worth of space for you to write our your praises and prayers to God.
- Monthly Prompts - This section is divided into 12 months with various prompts to organize your prayer requests for Our World & Nation, My Community, My Church, My Loves, My Family, Sweet Friends, Salvation, The Heavy, Personal, Big Goals and three blank sections to customize yourself. Each month, there is also a section for keeping track of answered prayers, adoration, Scripture, and a challenge or goal to make prayer a habit.
Conversation - On those days it's especially hard to concentrate or you want to recall more details about an answered prayer, flip to this lined section and find lined pages to jot down prayers. There is enough space for 2-3 times per week throughout the year. If you desire more writing space, check our Signature Prayer Journal.
- Gratitude - Listing out gratitudes has an incredible way of changing our outlook and setting our hearts on our generous God. This section includes 1,000 lines to fill up with gratitudes throughout the year.
- Pocket in the front cover to hold notes.
- Plastic bookmark that snaps into the coils.
- 5.5” X 8” | Hardcover wrapped in 3 linen fabric options | Gold embossed | Three tabs | Lettering by Euni + Co
- 226 pages total (Prompts Section - 12 months with 7 pages for each of the months | Gratitude Section - 40 lined pages with space for 1000 gratitudes | Conversations Section - 69 lined pages with space to write out your prayers a few times a week)
- Thick pages that won't bleed. 120 gsm.
- Comes in a keepsake box.